As we seek input from the UBC community, we also need to have a clear understanding of our current Faculty and cross-university plans and objectives. This will help inform our decision-making and our overall institutional priorities and will ensure we create a plan that complements Faculty and other institutional activities.
Below you can find a selection of institutional plans from across different areas of the university.
FACULTIES AT UBC VANCOUVER
- Applied Science, Faculty of
- Arts, Faculty of
- Business, Sauder School of
- Dentistry, Faculty of
- Education, Faculty of
- Forestry, Faculty of
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of
- Land and Food Systems, Faculty of
- Law, Peter A. Allard School of
- Medicine, Faculty of
- Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- Science, Faculty of
Do you have a question about the strategic planning process? Email email@example.com