Will artificial intelligence usher in the next industrial revolution? In this episode, we look at the social, political, and economic consequences of AI. We profile UBC professor’s quest to make a ‘smart wheelchair’ for patients in long-term care.
- Community Update, October 15, 2021: Vaccination Clinics at UBC
- Community Update, October 8, 2021: Looking Forward to Celebrating Graduation In Person
- The Global Future of Research-Intensive Universities
- UBC Sending Delegation of Eight to COP26
- Community Update, September 29, 2021: Orange Shirt Day | National Day for Truth and Reconciliation