The role of the President and Vice Chancellor is to provide oversight and direction for the operation of the University, in accordance with the strategic framework and directions of our governing bodies, the Board of Governors and the Senates.
Members of the President’s Executive group include:
- Deputy Vice Chancellor UBC Okanagan
- Provost and Vice President, Academic
- Vice President, Finance
- Vice President, Development and Alumni Engagement
- Vice President, External Relations
- Vice President, Research and Innovation
- Vice President, Students
- Vice President, Human Resources
- University Counsel
For information on the powers and responsibilities of the President, see the British Columbia University Act.