The role of the President and Vice-Chancellor is to provide oversight and direction for the operation of the university, in accordance with the strategic framework and directions of our governing bodies, the Board of Governors and the Senates.
Members of the President’s Executive Management Team include:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor UBC Okanagan
- Provost and Vice-President, Academic, Vancouver
- Vice-President, Finance and Operations
- Vice-President, Development and Alumni Engagement
- Vice-President, External Relations
- Vice-President, Research and Innovation
- Vice-President, Students
- Vice-President, Human Resources
- University Counsel
- Provost and Vice-Principal Academic UBC Okanagan
- Vice-President, Health
For information on the powers and responsibilities of the President, see the British Columbia University Act.